Terms and Condition
Since You downloaded Our App from Google Play or Apple Store, You will also be subject to Google Play / Apple Store Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between Google Play / Apple Store Terms of Service and this Agreement with respect to Your use of the App, then, this Agreement shall prevail.
- “App” means the android mobile platform downloadable from Google Play or Apple Store and owned by Durbarta, including any updates thereof.
- “Google Play” means the service provided by Google Inc.
- “Apple Store” means the service provided by Apple Inc.
- “User” or “You” or “Your” refers to a natural person who has accepted this Agreement in order to download and use the App.
- “News Provider” refers to the original news source site.
The durbarta.com site services and app are offered to you in the English and Bangla language by Amreen Info Tech Limited, a company incorporated in Bangladesh, and whose registered office is at 268 Sher-E-Bangla Road, Nirala, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- You approve of and accept this Agreement by: downloading and/or installing the App on Your device or visiting the web site.
- You can accept this Agreement only if: You are of the legal age, eligibility and mental capacity to form a binding contract with Durbarta pursuant to Your use of the App; and You are not legally barred from using the App.
Provision of the App
- The App is designed to provide you an in-app browsing experience through an embedded browser. The App does not provide the full news but will provide a short news summary within 300~400 characters in either English or Bangla. When you read a news summary, you may be linked to one of the online sources of such duly aggregated summary, upon tapping “Read More” tab on Your screen. You agree and acknowledge that the App does not report and/or broadcast any content (including news) on its own accord and Durbarta is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of the summary of content that may be accessed by You through the App.
- The App may include links to other mobile applications and/or websites (some of which may be automated search results) which may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. We do not endorse or support these links or the products and services they provide; these links are provided for Your convenience only. We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of such links.
- We may request You to register and/or provide information about yourself. We trust that any information provided by You will always be true, accurate, complete and updated.
- The content displayed on the App is for Your non-commercial and personal use. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works of, or publicly display any content displayed on the App.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Bangladesh and you and Turner hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangladesh.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing else where on a Turner URL then these terms shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The rights to use the Service are personal to you, and you may not transfer or assign to a third party any of your rights and obligations as defined in this Agreement or any other document constituting this agreement. You agree that you will use the Service for non-commercial purposes only without making any gain and that you will not permit any other person or persons to use the Service. This means, for example, that you must not charge for viewing of the Content and that you cannot use the Service to attract others to buy goods or services from you or anyone else.
Using the App or Web and the restriction
- You will download and install the App from Google Play or Apple Store for using it. You will also download and update the relevant latest versions of the App and any relevant updates provided by us to avail continued access to the App.
- While the App is available to you free of cost, we may amend these Terms and impose a cost on the App in future. We don’t promise to but will try our best to give you a prior notice in this regard.
- The access to the web is free and we will give you a prior notice in if there will be any access issue will be changed.
- You will not use the App or any content provided there-of for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- You will not redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the App or any component or content thereof, available to third parties.
- You will not access (or attempt to access) the content provided through the App by any means other than through the App.
- You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code related to the App or any part thereof, unless it is expressly permitted by Durbarta to You in writing or is required by the applicable law;
- use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the App or content thereof;
- create any user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences for using the App;
- Your use of the App is, and at all times shall be, governed by and subject to the laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by Your use of the App through Your device.
- Durbarta does not claim ownership rights to the original sources of information, which are instead held by the sites to which the App may link You.
- All trademarks, brands and service marks of the App are the property of Durbarta only. Durbarta owns all of the copyrights and database in relation to the App.
- The App and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the App may contain rights of Durbarta or its affiliates or any third party. For use of any third party’s intellectual property, you may need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property.
- Any intellectual property which is not specifically mentioned to be owned by Durbarta is owned by their respective owners and the owners have a right to take appropriate actions against You for any violation, infringement or passing off.
- Durbarta respects the intellectual property rights of others and does not hold any responsibility for any violations of any intellectual property rights by You.
When you are registration the site using your social accounts we are collecting your name, email and your photo that are associated with the account. We are storing your information in our database only and we will never send your personal information to any other third party.
- Your use of the App or any content available thereof is entirely at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, monetary or any other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to Your use of the App.
- You may terminate your access to the App if you are not satisfied with the App.
- We shall make our best efforts to make the App available to You in the best possible manner. However, We disclaim all warranties in relation to the App, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
- the App being constantly available or available at all;
- installation or un-installation choices in relation to the App being successfully executed in all cases;
Durbarta may send you latest news notification through the app or email.
- The contents provided through the App may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Durbarta may make changes or improvements to the App at any time. The contents or any information available on the App is provided "as is" and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Durbarta does not warrant that the functions contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the servers that make them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components
- YOU EXPRESSLY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THE APP IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO BECOME A PARTY TO, AND ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY UPON YOU. NOTHING IN THE AGREEMENT SHOULD BE CONSTRUED TO CONFER ANY RIGHTS TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
Last updated on 08-November-2017.